View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,748 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 17, 2021 at 12:29 PM

I was 165.8 the first time I weighed myself. Then I drank a Mountain Dew and weighed myself half an hour later and I was 166.6. So I basically stayed the same since yesterday. Despite eating healthy. Yeah my body just does not lose weight on a healthy diet. I don’t understand it and no one believes me, but it’s true. I had frozen broccoli and salmon for dinner last night and the scale didn’t move. The other day I had a bunch of crap and dropped 3 pounds overnight.

Today I had a bowl of Honey Comb cereal and the full calorie Mountain Dew. I’m trying to figure out my calories because I got the lunch special from a fast food place and you know when you say you want the “lunch” special you expect to get the lunch size portions. But they gave me full size servings. So I gave the second piece of pizza to my mom. And I’m just picking at the baked spaghetti because it’s huge and there’s a ton of cheese on it. I’ll probably eat half of it and give it to someone else. I had planned on having baked chicken for dinner. Most people would be super happy to get full size servings for the lunch special price. But I am not. I get confused and annoyed when I can’t track my calories accurately. People have reasons for ordering specific sizes of things. I’m working on doing more intuitive eating but today I just wanted to calorie count.

I saw a few pairs of Hollister pants that I wanted but they were too big. But I found a hoodie I thought looked too small and it fit great. In store clothes shopping sucks. Especially at thrift stores.

I get my period on Sunday. So that’s probably why the scale got stuck today. At least I’m not hungry the way I usually am when I PMS. I didn’t eat much at all of the baked spaghetti. Not even a quarter of it. There was just too much cheese. But I did have a macaroon. The soft cookie like ones. And then I had a tablespoon of peanut butter and I’ll have a piece of chicken. So I have no idea on my calories. I could be low. I could be a bit over. But today was for sure intuitive eating. I am confident I will lose more weight and eventually get down to my goal of 140.

From what I can quickly guesstimate I’ve had just about 1250 calories with dinner added in.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Sep 17, 2021 at 03:49 PM..