View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 19, 2021 at 12:38 AM

Hello thread. Got to musing on sacrifices and swaps. Like D. swapping in writing and out playing solitaire. During this intensive run I'm sacrificing playing cards in person or online (which I don't enjoy as much) and possibly my reading for pleasure. Also, I play through 4 bridge hands a day and that might have to go.

So far, holding up well with the listening to New Grub Street on Librivox (with the Gutenberg Project open in case I want to copy out a line or two). Also the 4 hands of bridge, which I'll get to next.

Footwork on the grant has been my once reliable assistant dropped off due to overwork, and one of the two friends I invited to rush on field dropped off due to an uptick in responsibilities. Still have one person left.

The goal is to have someone I can co-edit with together to catch odd phrases, correct spelling and grammar, and spiffy up the organization.

Sort of rainy chilly days, just ideal for hunkering down without regrets I can't be outside.

D: A decent set of friend, a pleasant garden for contemplation, writing going well, is that not happiness?
Rv2

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3