View Single Post
black-roses
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
118 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 20, 2021 at 07:49 AM

So, today me and my maths teacher chatted I sent him an email of me needing help with disability well anyway, I kind of regret telling him about my childhood trauma I feel like that was verbal diarrhea. I mean what was I thinking saying that to be honest, I feel kind of foolish saying all that but to be genuine I do need all the help I can get. Maybe I'll email my other lecturers about needing help with disability NDIS. Look I'm cautious I'm not gonna throw myself at him and I really need to stop being candid about my life but honestly is it a bad thing? I mean I told my mum I was embarrassed about telling him about it but she said that the shame isn't on me it should be on the adults that hurt children. It's nice but I still feel shame and blame myself for it all. I just hope he doesn't think that I was flirting with him because honestly I don't know what came over me saying all of that. Am I foolish? Gosh oh well, I'm praying that he doesn't think much of it and he can just go back to being my teacher. I don't want to make anything weird with him.
black-roses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hvert