newtus
The Dopamine Flux

Member Since Jun 2010
867 hugs
given
Default Sep 20, 2021 at 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes psychotic View Post
So it’s been a rough day...bf has something going on with his eye it’s all red and there is a lump in it...doc gave him antibiotic eye drops but it’s making things worse. Then his crown broke off with a piece of tooth inside when he ate a prune. Sister called and was in tears from interactions with my dad...he thinks her mind is going again but she seems fine and that driving her nuts.

Technically I’m fine but having all this pain around me is difficult.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I won’t lie and not trying to minimize your tough day but besides your sister I do wish that was my tough day. I literally feel like I’m almost dying with the physical symptoms of this pregnancy and my mental health is just awful.

Like I won’t lie, I’ve been sui off and on for weeks, almost broke up with fiancé, sleeping all day to forget the nausea and pain or just throwing up alll day. Back and forth between wanting this baby because I just hope I don’t die from pregnancy or birth. Struggling with insurance and and not having a doctor. And dealing with getting this complex to let us out early and the legal issues involved. Amongst other smaller issues that seem pretty much just moot at this point because I have so many large very large life changing issues going on.

The Dopamine Flux
www.thedopamineflux.com

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MozePrayIII

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
SlumberKitty