Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 21, 2021 at 12:25 AM

Hey everyone

I want to thank you all for the kind words and support about the Cluster F of a situation I am in.

My Mental state, Hallucinatios, anxiety, panic and all around anger/rage hasn't changed.

But .....

Now my husband has gone into rage mode over all this. He is wanting to call and scream at her to do her job. Well that isn't going to help anything. I told him No your not calling because this situation needs to follow protocol. I want her in vast trouble with her job and I am hoping they will report her to the state for negligence. I also do not want an explosion because I want it set up to where I NEVER have to speak to her again , ever, about anything.

So tomorrow I am driving to Richards office and call when I get there, Another Centerstone policy " if someone on the "Suicide Pathway" comes to the office there T will see them ( if regular T is out of the office then they are to be see by someone) So again I want this all to go by protocol. I need help from Richard on how to make him chill with his rage over it and to make sure he doesn't call. When he is yelling about it nothing I am saying is helping at all.

The last 3 times I have gone to my grocery store ( about 1 a week apart ) they have not had chicken breast.. I snagged the last pack the other day. The head of the meat department manager said he isn't sure when it will be back in stock.. The very small amount of news that I have watched has talked about food shortages.. I have no idea if this is happening in my area or now.

Scare tactics at there finest.. Farms around here are being paid by the Government to not grow crops... So ??????

Hugs to anyone in need

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Innerzone, MuddyBoots, Nammu, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123, Victoria'smom

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Nammu, Sunflower123