View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
4,903 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 22, 2021 at 01:02 PM

Date's delayed, yay! I can say I'm busy the other days she said. I'm really not healthy relationship material yet and I'm trying not to be drinking/drugging buddy material anymore. Also might go to the ER for my foot (spine). It's completely numb now and I can only point it down and there's moderate pain/tingling in my leg still. The parking lot at my CMHC was full today so I had to park down the street and just that walk sucked so much. Then I tried doing my 3 mile loop and I got up the first hill (like 800m) and said "nope." Turned around. I did a lot of editing lately, now I just have to sort my poems by theme so I know what to do with which ones. I got approved for patient assistance for invega sustenna, but it says it goes through the insurance company and my insurance company denied the prior authorization so I don't think I'll be getting my shots for $10 unless my doc's appeal gets approved. Nope. Gonna be $3000, and efff that.

I've never really been that stressed about first dates. It's once you get to know each other where you get the anxiety that they're going to abandon you comes in. I'm already there because we met IP and she already knows my ins and outs from groups. She knew I had an eating disorder (and so did everyone else on the unit...) before I knew. She knew I was hallucinating when I didn't know. She knew how to act around me when I was starting to get angry no one would believe my delusions. That's why I really like her and that's why I'm not going to talk to her again.

Last edited by MuddyBoots; Sep 22, 2021 at 01:37 PM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, Innerzone, Mountaindewed, Nammu, Soupe du jour