View Single Post
Brentus
Veteran Member

Member Since Apr 2021
960 hugs
given
Default Sep 22, 2021 at 09:10 PM

I have therapy tomorrow. I’ve been through the mill and I’m a bit afraid to talk to my therapist about it all. I’ve always been through the entire gamut of human emotion in a week’s time with some experiences I’ve never had before to boot that invoked some fear and confusion. Long story short – I don’t even know how to begin or deal with this issue. I know I just need to sit down and express it all but an hour just won’t do it and I need to feel someone understands and is on my side on this one. I feel like I’m losing it. I mean it’s not a crisis but it’s been enough for me to question at times starting Intensive Outpatient treatment, but it’s not a continual thing. These last two days felt a bit more stable – but as quickly as I was thrown off by a rather trivial thing… I’m a bit nervous.

On the other front, there was an “error” in complaint workup and they had to resend it. I have waited 3 business days (not including weekend) for a phone call, to find out when I called to ask why I haven’t gotten it, that it’ll be another 2 days. I think I’m getting the run around to be honest. But at the same time, why would they offer up the call from leadership from their end if it wasn’t something they’d do? I just want to know it’s been addressed.

I had this urge for some hot chocolate tonight and I drank me a nice large mug full. It really hit the spot. I’m glad I took the time to make some

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, MuddyBoots, Nammu, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123, wildflowerchild25