View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default Sep 23, 2021 at 09:14 AM

I'm doing laundry!

I took out the trash too!

I wish i wouldn't press the panic button when my activities-of-daily-living slide. I get to them eventually. Today is three days later than i hoped for but i guess i needed to rest and gather strength.

I'm not proud that i get so very little done but a fun friend in Vancouver said he looks at it this way: he feels he does the work of ten psychiatrists and 100 psychiatric nurses everyday just taking care of himself. I will try and keep this in mind. This frees up psychiatric staff to take care of others who are in more dire straits than i am.

@Sapien:

Good luck on your date. Sounds like you have a healthy attitude towards it. My hair was blue before i shaved it. I find blue hair very flattering! I quite enjoyed it and got many compliments!

Glad you're having fun with your hair! I'm always sad to see people spend a fortune and have emotional turmoil all to make their hair look naturally youthful thru fake means. I hate the fake-natural-look, so phony.

Have fun, i say! I colored my hair myself using a natural vegetable dye for eight dollars! Now i'm shaving it with clippers i bought for $15! No muss, no fuss, no dealing with a stylist!

My plan re my "depression" is as always: endure. I don't indulge it and i don't reject it. I just allow it to pass like a cloud in the sky.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble eating. Eating disorders are so very tough to conquer. But all you can do is persevere in trying and one day you will get there! Success is falling down 100 times and getting up 101!

Glad you're working out your $h!t in therapy and having useful realizations about yourself and recognizing maladaptive coping strategies.

Sounds like you are on the right track to good things happening!

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bizi, Nammu, Sunflower123