View Single Post
modestlychee6463
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2021
62 hugs
given
Default Sep 23, 2021 at 04:31 PM

I said some innocent remark to this one brother of mine that he should take only part time jobs and he took it as an insult. I apologized and all but it didn't do any good. He wouldn't accept my apology when I do accept his all the time. My first thought was screw you if you can't accept it. I felt like saying the f word to him. That's how frustrated I have become with him. So now i'm feeling like it's no use and I don't feel like giving a ****. I'm still brooding over this. I don't know why. I just am. For some reason, it just came up out of the blue, even though I was so happy for him getting this job. I was so happy that he got one he wanted. I do regret what I said. Here he was being so nice to me earlier and I was so happy for him. Maybe there's something deep down inside that wasn't expressed or something like that. I just hope I can stop thinking about it now. I'm trying every way I can to do that. I try every way to forget when I feel I need to because I feel if I happen to say something wrong, nobody would be on my side. laughs. I do mean it. I'm not kidding when I say that.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, shortbread, zapatoes