View Single Post
Breaking Dawn
Legendary

Breaking Dawn Thankful for my blessings.

3 yr Member
42.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Sep 23, 2021 at 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modestlychee6463 View Post
I said some innocent remark to this one brother of mine that he should take only part time jobs and he took it as an insult. I apologized and all but it didn't do any good. He wouldn't accept my apology when I do accept his all the time. My first thought was screw you if you can't accept it. I felt like saying the f word to him. That's how frustrated I have become with him. So now i'm feeling like it's no use and I don't feel like giving a ****. I'm still brooding over this. I don't know why. I just am. For some reason, it just came up out of the blue, even though I was so happy for him getting this job. I was so happy that he got one he wanted. I do regret what I said. Here he was being so nice to me earlier and I was so happy for him. Maybe there's something deep down inside that wasn't expressed or something like that. I just hope I can stop thinking about it now. I'm trying every way I can to do that. I try every way to forget when I feel I need to because I feel if I happen to say something wrong, nobody would be on my side. laughs. I do mean it. I'm not kidding when I say that.
I'm sorry, modestlychee, that things are like this with your brother! I'm glad you could vent here. That's what this place is for. Instead of letting the hurt eat away at us, I think it helps to let it out where we feel safe to do so.

"Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines."(Robert H. Schiuller)

Hugs from:
shortbread, zapatoes