View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 25, 2021 at 10:36 AM

I ended up sleeping in today. I didn't go to the church today to get the new clothes because of that but I can go again when they have it again (they do it on the last Saturday of each month), so I'll go at the end of October) I slept about 9 1/2 hours which is really good.

I'm just spending the weekend mostly cleaning and reading.

I haven't been able to get ahold of my friend the past week or so, sometimes they get depressed and I don't hear from them for a month or so, so if I can't get ahold of them by October 15th I'm just going to watch the new Halloween Kills movie on the peacock streaming service instead of in theaters like we were planning. They're releasing it simultaneously in theaters and on peacock so you can decide how you want to watch it. It will be cheaper to watch it from home anyway, the streaming service is like $4.99 a month for premium, so instead of paying like $30 at the movies for a ticket and snacks, I can just watch it on my laptop from home with snacks I already have for much cheaper.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn, SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic