Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 25, 2021 at 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I know it’s hard not to pay attention to it. We are dealing with couple of obnoxious people at work. They aren’t in a supervising role, one actually is my mentee. They are unprofessional and pretty bad at their job and they cause many problems but they are so manipulative and sneaky and obnoxious that it’s impossible to deal with them. I am trying not let it bother me. But it does.

Going by my previous experiences unless I ignore it, it’s going to consume my thoughts and cause me too much stress. Sometimes I am successful in ignoring them and sometimes I am not. But I know I have to or I’ll be consumed with stress
I totally get where you're coming from.

When I get upset, I do have a tendency to allow it to consume me fully until it is resolved (until the problem is resolved).

Very sorry you're going through that at work. Manipulative and sneaky people, on top of unprofessionalism and lack of ability to do the job well? UGH! That sounds like grounds for getting fired - seriously.

I always hope that the truth rises to the surface in these situations and that the higher ups see the reality of what's happening and take action.

One would hope at least.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote