View Single Post
SummerTime12
Grand Member

Member Since Mar 2013
601 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 27, 2021 at 06:44 PM

Update: I was hospitalized shortly after this post and just got released. I told the staff there about what was happening and they were literally so shocked and appalled that they got the DIRECTOR of the hospital involved and even went so far as to call his behavior abusive. They wanted to report him to his supervisor, but I didn’t sign a consent because I want time to think about it. Hearing a whole team of professionals, peers at the hospital, and you guys say his behavior was inappropriate and unethical has made me more receptive to thinking this might be the case. I can see how him sexualizing me is harmful to me as it makes me feel less safe processing trauma and feeds my mania, but at the same time I trust him so much and have worked closely with him for 5 years. I’m still nervous to cut ties and confront him, but I’m seeing a new therapist this week in addition to him. The hospital also notified my psychiatrist about everything I disclosed, so she’ll be following up with me about it. I start a trauma IOP in 2.5 weeks and they notified them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SummerTime12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, precaryous, SlumberKitty, unaluna