View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 28, 2021 at 04:39 PM

I am doing well with my current job. Although I am lazy, I am pushing myself to enter another field- healthcare communications. I am taking free online courses now and finding them useful. I like teaching and will continue my job as a teacher no matter what happens. I like being busy and productive since it keeps me awake and distracted. I like sleeping too! But, I feel fine and am humming along.

I love reading and writing. I also love learning the new language I acquired. Life is not bad. I need to write well and am working on it. Writing is easy, but writing well is hard. I also love teaching. I hope one day I can teach about my new job as a healthcare communicator.

I am good at learning and always love learning. I am an eternal student. Life is fun and busy for now. I know I will make it as a healthcare communicator since I have the background and desire to succeed.

I am a dilettante and need to stick with one field. I thought about genetic counseling and coding. Thinking about this makes me laugh! I have no background in either. I am good at teaching and am really happy. I wish it paid more. Oh well, I have to survive on my income. The taxes here are so high that I barely eke by. I am being forced to think about taking other jobs, but such is life.

I probably won't make much again. I will probably just eke by still. However, I will survive with more disposable income hopefully. I like free-lancing. I have the freedom to earn more since the more I work, the more I earn.

I re-started an online writing course. I quit the first time since I felt discouraged. Now, I found out that I don't have to work in regulatory writing to make a living. I can write in the healthcare field in other capacities. I am fired up to do well again. I am happy!

I will persist in writing and teaching this time. I will not quit. I will encounter bumps on the road and will not give up as easily anymore. I love teaching, and my students love me. I feel blessed. I feel lucky to have a job although it may not pay well.

I probably will combine translating with writing. I have been asked a few times to translate medical papers. I tried but find it boring. I want to find a job that allows me to not only translate but also write creatively. I am reading novels in my new language which is really exciting.

Life is fun and busy!
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn