sarahsweets has no updates.

5 yr Member
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 29, 2021 at 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentQ9A View Post
I decided to do a little experiment based on my recent experience. So, I'm going to take my 40mg of Prozac every other day rather than every day. I didn't take any last night and I feel a bit better today. I'll keep at that for a bit.

An interesting thought went through my head during our mid morning walk. Should I take the better feelings as a blessing and enjoy the day, or should I just assume they will go away and to not get too attached? Then the thought, should I just continue to assume I'm going to die at any moment, so that I will focus on living the day as best as I can, or will that just cause me to continue to be depressed and NOT live a good day? Feeling kinda philosophical today. I have no answers but these are good questions.

I’m not a doctor but I am very knowledgeable when it comes to medicine and medication and the way it works because I’m a giant nerd. It takes roughly 4 to 6 weeks for any and I depressant to work at its optimal level. This is why they tell people who start out to give it a couple weeks because in a few days you won’t make a difference. With that in mind I feel like taking your medicine every other day isn’t doing anything other than placebo effect. I’m not trying to doubt how you feel I’m just saying it seems rather impossible so to speak to cut those to every other day and feel some kind of benefit. I am not you and I don’t want to invalidate you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40506