View Single Post
Yaowen
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jan 2020
6,475 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 30, 2021 at 12:26 AM

It is so heartbreaking what you are going through. I wish I knew what to say to help.

There are so many mental health medications. It is hard for me to believe that doctors cannot find anything that works and yet does not cause you to become agitated and hyper.

Not only are there so many antidepressants but there are so many kinds. There are even different classes of medicines that deal with depression.

If I were you I would get a second medical opinion from another psychiatrist. You should not have to be abandoned in this misery without medical help.

I've been in terrible depressions, once so bad that I had to be hospitalized. People who have never been stricken with this terrible illness have no idea how awful it is and how heroic are the people who struggle against it.

I hope you will not lose hope. There is always hope. Please visit these Forums often so you will not be so isolated and alone with your agony and distress. It is just awful what you are going through. I mean really heartbreaking!
Yaowen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MimiBhaduri0, T4bbyCat

Thanks for this!
MimiBhaduri0, T4bbyCat