View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 01, 2021 at 02:58 PM

Eating healthy makes a big difference in how I feel and look. I used to be on a fast food and junk food diet. I gained 100 pounds and was unable to function. Now, I eat salad, chicken, fish, vegetables, yogurt, and drink lots of green tea. I also eat chocolate and drink coffee still. These are my only vices. I feel great now since I lost most of the weight. I also look great and am not bragging. I think mentally it helps to eat healthily and be healthy. I sometimes eat high-fructose sugar accidentally without reading the label, it makes me sick. I also at times eat too much sugar and my blood sugar goes haywire making me sick too. I am happier and more stable eating well. I don't like eating red beef nor much fatty food anymore. I feel great now. Unfortunately, healthy food is expensive while junk food is cheap. I don't know the reason for this. I try to eat healthier and am now doing better overall. I used to be pre-diabetic, have high blood pressure and cholesterol. I was a heart attack waiting to happen. I can't tell you the importance of eating healthy. I have no desire to be fat and unhealthy again. Also, some people eat a lot of junk food but don't get fat. So, I can't tell others what to do. But, for me, I need to eat healthily to live well.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote