View Single Post
CharleElgwyn1

Member Since Feb 2021
Default Oct 03, 2021 at 06:50 PM

My Primary Doctor shook his finger in my face one day and said, “You are going to lose weight. I don’t care how you do it! YOU are going to lose weight!” So I used table muscles. That is,? I pushed second helpings away and tried to eat less. I cut out snacks before and after lunch lol [emoji23]. In 6 mo I lost 60 lbs. then I evened out for about 8 years lol and then I turned more towards my Higher Power. In 2 years I lost 12 lbs. Then I realized I was never supposed to weigh 200 lbs. Somehow this all works and now according to my doctor, I weigh 194 lbs, and I am 5’61/2” I have shrunk because of Ankylosing Spondylitis serious arthritis and I am smaller. I guess I realize that if I don’t lose weight, I will hurt bad! I am not sure everything will happen in my favor. I’m having brain surgery soon and I want to live. I have lots of stuff not to good about my body. About two months ago I switched from cow’s milk to Soy milk and I feel this is better for me. I try to eat less red meat more chicken and maybe I eat less lol [emoji23] I am not sure. But you can see the results of the 11 year plan 76 lbs. loss and 1 1/2 inches because of arthritis but I try to exercise daily by walking and pulling on some red bands. Admittedly there have been ups and downs in weight but though I have lost wight I am shorter lol I feel fairly good most of the time. Thank you [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
CharleElgwyn1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna, Yaowen