View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 04, 2021 at 02:01 PM

Feeling good today again. Had good dreams. I fell asleep on extra stimulant for like another 14 hours lol... Invega AP kicking my *** - But I think I'm ok now.

Not sure what to do - I put myself into too many rabbit holes lately.

It's a nice sunny day with thick clouds under the mountain peaks (Above is blue sky). I went for a walk to deliver some papers to the mailbox for my mom - Listening to good music, no anxiety at all.. I think about how it used to be always collecting research chemicals from the mail - It's crazy what I did lol..

Collapse of civilization is beginning.. I have not built up enough knowledge about the world - RIP. I try to read but I want to be sure about what I should be reading.. I liked PiHKAL - I finished reading that... I have a few ones that I'm still reading.

I can't be bothered with conspiracy theories now that I quit smoking weed about 2 weeks ago - I feel better. I find myself craving for an altered reality..

I miss my dad - But he'll be back next month. I'm still going on a holiday this month for 2 weeks to visit my family - So I'll look forward to that.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Blue_Bird, SlumberKitty