Child of a lesser god

Member Since Jun 2015
12.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 04, 2021 at 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtleyWilkins View Post
Unfortunately, I know of several teachers, fully vaccinated, who have had to be out with Covid in the last few weeks. But it is so hard to tell anymore because it presents as a bad cold for most who are vaccinated. Hope it IS just a cold. My son got a cold recently and tested negative - he double-checked because he is student teaching. I had my 3rd vaccination two weeks ago plus I've had Covid, so I'm hoping I'm about as safe as I can reasonably get at this point.

On a completely different topic . . . my catalytic converter was stolen off my car right in my school parking lot while I was working, just steps away from the building. They're going to check cameras for any possible video. Just finished filing the police report. SO pissed! Not how I planned on spending my money.
If it is the other thing, I have to stay home for ten days and one of my colleagues has to sub for me—absolutely no, no, no teaching on Zoom despite the millions spent on Zoomifying the classrooms last year.

Sorry about the catalytic converter. That’s actually a crime, either that or selling it, so I hope there’s video.

Hugs from:
Ellaroseway3, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty, unaluna, WarmFuzzySocks

Thanks for this!
CantExplain, Quietmind 2