View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 05, 2021 at 07:18 PM

There was an older woman that I met in the psych ward when I was at the independent living unit. She helped me out, took care of me and we always talked. She was like a mother to me.

There was a few others and we were all a group. Idk why people think I'm a genius cuz I'm not - I suppose just the combination of the way that I talk and what I like to talk about. People say it's hard to understand what I'm saying but interesting - It was a few months after my psilacetin overdose trip so..

I haven't texted her since before the pandemic. When we were in the psych ward, she said to promise to keep in contact with her (I said that I usually say I do but I eventually don't). I visited her house after being out of there and we hung out with her friends and son - Had some good laughs etc..

Before the pandemic, I texted her sometimes and told her how I was doing and always asked her how she was but she was always supportive of me mostly like how a mother would be - So that's why I didn't text back since then. I wonder if I should text her back because I promised I would - But she's not texting me back so I'm confused.

I think my decision is to just not text her back because it's been 2 years. Time has gone by so quickly. My memory feels so dissociative.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty