View Single Post
Anonymous 42424

Default Oct 09, 2021 at 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvert View Post
I looked at the preview of the Decider book - it does look very helpful and approachable. When I'm in the weeds, a wall of text can be too much.

It is very helpful to me. Using it is very simple, it's all about repeating and repeating. I repeat some part of it almost every morning and when I don't feel well I find myself asking myself: "Are you feeling the FIZZ, what number on the scale? Then it is to use the STOPP technique and suddenly the intense feeling has passed and I am occupied with doing the Decider work well and then go on with my everyday work. Yes, it is useful to me, but, as already told, I need something more to come over the bump for the time being. I am not in therapy now, but have made an appointment with this therapist that knows me well, so a few talking hours with her will probably get me on right track again. I have anxiety. It is terrible and I have swallowed some Benzos (had a moment with deep suicidal thoughts), but if I am careful the following days and keep out of the way of some people who has shaken my inner comfort, hopefully it all ends well.

Have a good weekend!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hvert