View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,779 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 09, 2021 at 12:38 PM

I do not use YouTube because for some reason when I look at stuff it shows up on my brothers iPad. Like everything I look at. I noticed it when I was on the iPad a couple months ago. I don’t know how it happened except that I had to use the iPad for my IOP in November and I had log into gmail. But I always logged out and I never went on YouTube on the iPad. so I really don’t know how it happened. So I had to delete my history and now I just avoid it altogether. Stuff like that freaks me out because I have very private things on my phone and I’m a very private person altogether.

One time I logged into my moms Amazon account from my phone. And all my browsing history showed up from my account to hers. So I freaked out. Luckily I noticed and I was able to delete everything and now whenever I want to order from her prime account I do it on the iPad and use my own account and phone for my private things.

Don’t even get me started on what happened when I accidentally logged into the cloud in 2014. all my google browsing history showed up on my family’s desk top. And I wasn’t looking at the greatest things. I know my dad was on the computer while the stuff was still up. So I don’t know if he just didn’t say anything or notice or just thought it was some weird **** Google was doing.

Hugs from:
SprinkL3