ThunderGoddess
Veteran Member

Member Since Nov 2014
428 hugs
given
Default Oct 09, 2021 at 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging vortex View Post
once I got the feeling it was actually happening to me by a guy in america. it got to the stage where I asked everyone I met (even if I knew they wern't him) are you such and such?

scared me for nights on end, even though this guy hadon't left his country for 42 years.. that, and he was no where near me anyway

as for would I do it?

I've thought about various stuff and had a thread here a while ago about my thoughts on the subject. like you, I don't think I'd do it in reality, but sometimes it's tempting
That is really interesting that this happened to you because I was stalked and impersonated online for 4 years and it was very traumatizing for me it changed my entire life honestly I'm not the same person anymore because of it. I never found out who it was but my therapist did say it was interesting that I wanted to do something similar to what happened to me.

I wonder if there is some relation to being a victim of stalking then wanting to stalk others.

Just keep swimming
I have BPD or Autism or both, we may never know, the focus is always the symptoms, not the diagnosis
ThunderGoddess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote