View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 09, 2021 at 05:56 PM

I am still motivated to become a technical translator and writer. I am taking my time since I need to read and write a lot. I am reading in my source language while writing in my target language. I have to do so many things before I find a job. I am busy now. I am working also. I probably will look for a project at the end of this year or the next. Today I have to finish my homework for my writing classes. I have about 6 hours of coursework. I am doing one week's worth of homework in one or two days. This may not be a smart idea. But, I am planning to finish these courses in about a month. I will do my best.

I want to do my best no matter what I pursue. Because of my attitude, I put a lot of time into my teaching as well. My students are happy. So, I am happy. I wish teaching paid more, nevertheless, I am grateful to have a teaching job. I do enjoy writing too but as a hobby. Now, I need to pay attention to details. So, I have to be careful about not only what I write, but also how I write. Before, I did not care. Writing is a challenge for me. I want to tackle this challenge and do my best. I always received passable scores on my writing exams, never stellar grades. But, good writing does not come overnight. Hopefully, my attitude will pay off in the end.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn