View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,737 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 10, 2021 at 02:38 PM

Today I’ve been hungry but I’ve been trying to eat healthy things. After my last post I had a string cheese and some grilled zucchini. Then I had about 2/3 of a pint of vanilla bean Halo Top ice cream. For dinner I plan on having 2 fried eggs. So total today it was around 1630. Which isn’t bad for being hungry all day. Usually I eat pretty unhealthy things and chug a lot of regular soda. I did have that candy bar and soda though this morning.

But I don’t really have any unhealthy food in my house besides my candy collection that I rarely touch. I have something from the box about once a week. I also have my soda collection too which I can limit myself on. But basically everything is pretty healthy. I have a couple pints of Ben and Jerry ice cream in the freezer but I always opt for Halo Top. I just like the B&J whiskey biz kind and its hard to find.

Because I had my ovaries removed I now need to be on my injections for the rest of my life. So developing diabetes or getting high cholesterol again could be very bad. So I’ve just been focusing on eating better. Although I do plan on getting some macaroni and cheese in the morning from Walmart.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Oct 10, 2021 at 03:05 PM..