Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,792 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 10, 2021 at 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Map1976R79 View Post
Hey. I’m Ember. I have Borderline Personality Disorder, Anxiety Disorders and experience periods of Hypomania. I’ve been working on it since I was about 4. I noticed it was a problem when I was around 10. I was odd. Lol. So I spent my entire life wondering why. I’ve had multiple ups and downs,
Possible trigger:
stuff. Life things. But I did manage to get married to a wonderful man and have 2 beautiful children with him. My life is “normal” by all outside appearances. I just suffer. So I’ve been seeing psychiatrists and taking meds for years, well 20 actually, 20 years. I quit cold turkey last year. I was feeling pretty good for about 7 months after I got over the initial detox then I started to have nightmares that I couldn’t remember. I’d wake up crying, sweaty, shaking, terrified. I’d never end up getting back to sleep after either which was awful. Then I started getting terrible anxiety every time I was alone until I couldn’t stand to be alone anymore. This continued for about 2 months and I tried to cope on my own. During month 14 of my life without meds
Possible trigger:
My parents are barred from contacting me or anyone in my house hold or my in laws, etc. I have 300 family members between my mother and fathers side of the family. None of them will speak to me. Well not kindly anyway. I had to delete all of my social media accounts etc. Anyway. I’m just having a hard time with all of this and I feel like crap most days but I can’t really just take time because I’ve got nowhere but the hospital (which scares me) to go, I don’t want to leave my husband and children, they’re the only people I know. I have no friends. People are disasters I prefer to avoid if I can. So yeah. I guess I just need a place to express how I’m feeling without burdening my husband with my pain. He feels bad enough and I don’t want to become the object of his pity. I’ve never really been one to let him see what’s going on inside of me. I don’t want to show my family how crushed and small I really am right now. That’s my intro. That’s mostly it. Thanks. Hope it gets posted. Good luck everyone.
Welcome.

I lost a brother in law to suicide

Dear Diary today will be different today I can smile it will be genuine because today is the day I get to live.

This life will be good and beautiful, but not without heartbreak.

In death come peace. But pain is the cost of living.

Like love, it's how we know we're alive.

And life goes on.

That my life weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all epic and I owe all to Stephen. - Eleanor Gilbert Vampire Diaries
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote