View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 11, 2021 at 03:59 AM

I agree with seesaw's reply. I am disgusted by what you are saying about your workplace. The negligence and lack of concern for people's health are unfathomable. Everyone's health is a priority, You can call OSHA- Occupational Safety and Health Administration in the USA and file a complaint.OSHA Worker Rights and Protections | Occupational Safety and Health Administration To discuss a health and safety issue at work, contact OSHA toll-free at 1-800-321-6742 (OSHA) or by email, or contact your nearest OSHA office. Your information will be kept confidential. Of course, I don't know if you live in the USA, but it sounds as if you do. The danger of exposure is high without taking precautions, such as wearing masks, washing hands, avoiding close contact, etc. I even get scared just riding the train here although I wear a mask and so does everybody else. People here are still getting infected although they wear masks. I would contact OSHA right away instead of complaining about it to the support person and management there. I really hope they change their policy ASAP.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
Bill3, WovenGalaxy