View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,765 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 11, 2021 at 11:09 AM

I was 165 exactly today. I was 166 yesterday. Yeah not weighing myself won’t work.

I’m kind of surprised since I ate 1650 calories yesterday. But it was mostly healthy stuff and I watched my sodium. So far I had a piece of bread and a small bottle of Ocean Spray cran watermelon juice at 1 something. Then I had another piece of bread and a can of orange Vanilla Coke for breakfast. I also had a large diet Vanilla Coke from Sonic. For lunch I plan on having a sugar free pudding and a light and fit Greek yogurt. For an afternoon snack I plan on either having some vegetables or a pint of Halo Top chocolate ice cream. And dinner will be a can of potato’s and 2 servings of a light Cesar salad kit. I have down 1300 calories.

I’m not very hungry today unlike yesterday. So it really must just be because of my weekly shot. Luckily it only makes me hungry for one day. Probably my surgery is playing into my lack of appetite today. Not having to deal with PMS anymore should help too with my weight loss.

My mom went to the grocery store and got me a lot of soup and sugar free and light stuff. Also she got me 20 cans of canned potato’s. 10 cans of sliced and 10 cans of whole. They were only 50 cents each.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Oct 11, 2021 at 11:50 AM..

Hugs from:
Deilla, unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna