View Single Post
tobee
tobee has no updates.

2 yr Member
Default Oct 11, 2021 at 01:25 PM

I ve been seeing my T for a few months now.

She is very blunt and outspoken. Almost has no filter.

While my other Ts have been much gentler and just let me ramble on, this T calls me out on all my BS.
When I say call me out, i mean it in the most extreme sense. Where i feel like she hates me, is mocking me, can not stand me or is thinking i am a stupid person.

I let her.
At times, I even feel insulted but something keeps making me go back. I pay out of pocket, and i laugh at myself that i pay this person so much just to talk down to me. how much more crazy can you get?

But when she calls me out, it makes sense as well. she tells me to stop acting like a child, and be an adult. And if i want to continue being childish and do not want to change, then i should stop wasting both of our time

when i try to cancel an appt. she says we have to be consistent and if i am serious i will try to keep all my appts.

I was conflicted if i should go this week or not. i am not sure if i should continue with this T. a part of me says yes, atleast she tells me upfront what i am doing wrong. part of me says no. she hates and loves to put me down and insult me and i actually pay her for it.

So i tried to cancel, she asked for reason and i told her because i dont have anything to talk about and i just want to skip this week.
she said she would like me to keep the appt and she will see me at our scheduled time.

I am really scared . i do not want to go , because she will be mad and say things like i am not serious about our work together and she doesnt want to work with me anymore and how i have wasted both of our time.

i know she will say things i will not like and i will be hurt. i will hate myself more for giving her the chance to do this to me. and most scary thing is what if she just drops me? ouch !

i want to continue working with her.
now i wish i didnt try to cancel the appt. and create this mess. f
tobee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight