Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 11, 2021 at 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
Aroma therapy is a real thing imo! Since the brain perceives information through sensory input, the scents are just like certain drugs or molecules idk.. Maybe stimulating the olfactory area in the brain + Scents are the biggest triggers of buried unrevealed memories.

Getting another heart ECG to make sure that my heart was OK really helped with my panic attacks.. I used to be so afraid of my heart stopping but now I'm sure that my heart is healthy - Panic attacks just became like exercise to me.. The 5 hour panic attack in the hospital of summer 2020 felt like I ran a marathon when it was over....
That's a good idea. I have a full physical coming up on November 4th with my doctor. Maybe even just knowing I'm healthy will help me feel more at ease about it. I would have to request an ECG if I wanted that but I think just being checked out during a physical would be enough for me to feel better. He did listen to my breathing and my heart last time I went a few weeks ago to see him about getting on some medications. Everything seemed fine and my blood pressure was good too. My heart rate was high but that is a combination of the severe anxiety I get during doctor appointments and some of my medications make my heart rate run a little high.

I think the last time I had an ECG was in February when I went to the ER because I felt like there where chemicals burning me through my veins, and everything was fine physically. So that wasn't too long ago.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn