View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 12, 2021 at 06:05 AM

I can't face her today... I cannot face work today. I want to call in sick, quit and never turn back. It's taking ALL my strength to get through each and every day with her managing my team. She has created more work for us when we're already understaffed. She's giving me extra tasks to do when I already have too many clients to manage. But it's more so her approach and her attitude I cannot take anymore. It's her rudeness and the fact that what I say doesn't matter whatsoever - I have no input - it's HER way and HER way ONLY. She's proven this to me several times over. She has undermined me in client calls - ignoring what I've said in response to her and putting forth her ideas to MY clients, when I've already stated to her that we need to do X,W, or Z first, and that this is what the client is expecting from us. She does NOT listen to us - and nothing that we say matters - she wants her own strategies implemented, even if it means undermining strategies we already have in the works. I cannot take anymore.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Molinit