Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Mountaindewed NoahsArk30

5 yr Member
8,655 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 12, 2021 at 12:10 PM

I weigh 164.2 today. This weight is just melting off after my surgery. I am slightly concerned my stomach is getting bigger because my hoodies are fitting weirdly. So maybe my weight is shifting like it’s supposed to. But it’s still kinda freaky. So far I had a small bottle of cran watermelon juice, a piece of bread, a bottle of Body Armor water, and a donut. For lunch I plan on having a yogurt and another piece of bread, or maybe a bag of corn, and then dinner will be a package of tuna and a little cup of macaroni and cheese. My calories will equal to around 1250.

I ended up eating an extra ham extra tomato, provolone, oil and vinegar, and no mayo unwhich from Jimmy Johns. So now dinner is going to be a package of tuna and a Greek yogurt. And I’m at 1240 calories.

The shorts I’m currently wearing are a size 32 and they are pretty baggy. I could probably fit into a 30 in these. Even before in 2019 I never got into anything smaller then a size 6 which was about 32 in mens. But that was before. Now I’m 18 pounds heavier then I was in 2019 and I’m a 32 right now. I have 24 more pounds to reach my goal weight and by then I could probably get into a 29.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Oct 12, 2021 at 04:07 PM..