Elder

Member Since Oct 2008
25 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 12, 2021 at 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffydungle View Post
With instagram i always thought you followed someone and got new posts in your feed every time they posted but no i just clicked on a page and saw that i have not seen at least 8 posts from this page which i really love. How do you get every post without going through the dozen or so accounts you follow. Its kind of like fb which i hate as i have missed several important posts from a page that i follow and have not been notified of the AGM
I didn't know this! I follow a lot of artists on IG, and it is sad to think I don't see all of their posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
Individual IOP T said she isn't going to continue to see me after IOP because of the hallucinations, the self harm, the past Sui attempts, I'm high risk and she says I am outside her scope of competence. But she's competent enough to see me while I am in program. Such bull.
Ugh, that is terrible Kit. I am so sorry. We are here to listen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atisketatasket View Post

Also, in more general personal news, I have decided there's really no nickname more suitable for the new therapist than Visa. Life takes Visa, after all, and it's everywhere you think it shouldn't be.
This made me laugh, thanks for that!

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
atisketatasket, LonesomeTonight, Quietmind 2, SlumberKitty