Thread: STD Question
View Single Post
evildouble102

Member Since May 2005
Default May 20, 2008 at 10:35 AM

I had sex with a man. His now ex-gf called me recently, when she finally got ahold of me, she said he has herpes. I am concerned that I may now too. Is there any chance that if we had sex without a condom I might not have it? I can honestly say I don't recall if we used one or not; not that they protect against stuff all the time. Either way I need to get tested for stuff too; as I tend to make very poor decisions when I'm manic and sometimes when I'm depressed because sex makes me feel better. I'm a little afraid too with the fact that I might becoming a "nympho". If it does come back that I have something I need to take care of things and certainly do not want to spread things to others and need to be more responsible than this sleaze, and more responsible in general. I'm really stressed out and disgusted with myself a lot at the moment; not to mention scared. I wasn't sure if this belonged in the woman's section or not... this seemed to be more general and might benefit others. Hope I didn't upset anyone. A response would be greatly appreciated as I have been having a terrible time lately with mania and what not (if u read my post in the general section it goes into great detail), and could really use some support as well Thanks.
evildouble102 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote