View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,765 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 13, 2021 at 11:22 AM

I’m doing good today. I’ve been sleeping well lately. I’ve been taking Benadryl ligiud capsules along with melatonin and Lush sleep lotion and it’s been working pretty well. I also think the Benadryl is helping with my anxiety too. I feel much better mental health wise since the surgery and my mom has noticed it too. I had planned on getting my haircut today but I don’t want my doctor thinking I’m not taking recovery seriously. Plus to be honest I wasn’t up for it the minute we left the driveway. I did get some quick shopping done and I did ok but I am slightly worn out right now despite all the caffeine I’ve had. So I know I’m not 100% there yet.

I tried Sonics broccoli cheddar tots today. I’ve been eating a lot of breaded vegetables lately along with regular vegetables but to be honest breaded vegetables aren’t very good and I’d much rather have regular cheese tots or fries but I’ve already had a donut today and I am trying to eat better but not like totally healthy and deprive myself of stuff.

I’ve lost 6 pounds since my surgery. 24 since last thanksgiving.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Oct 13, 2021 at 11:38 AM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Blue_Bird, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123