View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 13, 2021 at 12:29 PM

Went to the library and picked up some of my requests that were in. A few horror movie DVDs and a book, still waiting on another book and a DVD. Going to watch a couple of the movies tonight. Reading my book right now.

I’m hoping my sister is able to drop off two pumpkins this weekend so I can carve them sometime next week. I don’t drive so it would be hard for me to carry them home and she has a car.

A new movie I’m excited about is being released this Friday. It’s coming out in theaters and on a subscription streaming service so you have a choice as to how you want to watch it, considering the pandemic. So I’m going to watch it at home on my laptop with the subscription service. It’s cheaper than the theater and I don’t have to pay for overpriced snacks, can eat whatever I want that I have at home. Plus it will stay on the streaming service for like 60 days so I can rewatch t as much as I want anytime for only $4.99 a month.

I can’t wait to carve my pumpkins. I hope I don’t mess them up. It’s been a few years since I’ve done any and I’m trying to do a little more complex designs than I normally do. I’m wanting to do one Frankenstein pumpkin and one vampire pumpkin.

Anyway, I’m doing well. It’s been over a week since the mood stabilizer increase and I’m not having any problems with it. The blurry/double vision went away thankfully, it only lasted a day. I’m sleeping well, not staying up for 36- 40 plus hours at a time anymore, I’m having less impulse to spend money recklessly.

Hope everyone is well

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41403, Brentus, Innerzone, Mountaindewed, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Brentus