View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,737 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 13, 2021 at 01:23 PM

I am out of pumpkin air freshener which I use a lot and I needed some other stuff so I went to Walgreens and I had a bit of a scare. Some guy was standing outside just starring at my mom and me as we pulled up. We got out and he kept looking at us and said to my mom “hi. Mame how are you doing?” And my mom mumbled “fine.” And he said “do you have $2 for gas?” And my mom said “no”. and the guy said “thank you.” I almost forgot half of what I went in there for because I was so spooked. By the time we left he was gone. but I think he was in the car next to us. I wasn’t sure. There was another person in the car with him a lady. I told my mom to make sure he wasn’t going to follow us. I told her if he started driving behind us to make 3 right turns and if he was still there to call the police. I read on Facebook that’s what you should do if you think people are following you. She didn’t say she was freaked out but I think she was a little bit unsettled since that never happened at our old place.

I’m sure he was most likely harmless and legit needed gas money. But it was still freaky at the time.

I didn’t find the pumpkin air freshener though. These seasonal items are tough to find.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Nammu, Sunflower123, Victoria'smom