View Single Post
cinnamonsun

cinnamonsun learning as a student again.

3 yr Member
144 hugs
given
Default Oct 13, 2021 at 05:39 PM

Thank you for mentioning this book because I'm going to put it on my list of books to order. I'm proud of you for getting out of that, I imagine it was a hard major step to take. A week ago I ended a relationship with a narcissist or someone with narcissistic traits (I'm not licensed, I only recognize behavior and call it what it seems to be). I just don't know why this is always what I end up with. But this time, instead of doing what I've done in the past, I confronted her with her lies, bad behavior, misinformation, gaslighting, manipulation, and mind games and spelled it out.

I never want to do this again. It's absolutely aggravating and exhausting going in circles with these people and their nonsense. Feeling like you're going absolutely insane. On the surface, everything seems fine, happy. We were called relationship goals. Behind the scenes, it was an absolute nightmare for me. We fought almost every day for an entire month. But she certainly did make me wake up. When she was like "If I treat you so badly, then why are you still with me? LOL," And I paused and was like. Wow, that's a good question. Then promptly told her goodbye and our time together is over.

I won't accept being treated this way ever again.
cinnamonsun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote