Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 13, 2021 at 09:14 PM

Oh boy..

Things are hitting me left and right !!

Yes my Blood sugar is running too high.. If it stays like it is 140-150 this week then I need to increase my Glipizide to 10mg in the am and my normal 5mg at night.. I'm so not happy about this.

My Fibro is sooo bad right now Normally I would have taken 1 or 2 Xanax at least they help a little.

Today I was leaving to see my T Richard and I knocked my tumbler full of Crystal light fruit punch It. went. everywhere. I went into a hellish rant and I was hitting things and throwing stuff.. Steve came rushing to me to help me, started hugging me tight and I was just screaming.. It was awful.

I was Detoxed off Xanax while IP but I still am dealing with the effects of stopping cold turkey.. I know things will improve as far as pain relief but right now I'm just overwhelmed.

I stopped by my Hospitals medical records to get a copy of my hospital ER and stay and what was done while I was unconscious .. its a good thing I have no memory of it according to Steve and Richard.. But yeah it was scary how low my blood pressure and oxygen level got.

I hope this rage-y shyt goes away !!

Hugs and Love to anyone in need

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Blue_Bird, buddha1too, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
*Beth*