View Single Post
dependentnomore
dependentnomore has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Oct 14, 2021 at 12:33 AM

@Intergalactic traveler: Yes, I know what that's like, i used to live with my Mom and she did everything for me. She thought for me, she kept up with my appointments, she kept up with everything for my car, and she was constantly buying me things. She bought me a chair for my apartment earlier this week. I was raised this way from birth, I never learned how to do anything for myself. I didn't stay there because i was emotionally attached, i stayed there because i couldn't hold a job. Employers hated me when they found out i couldn't do anything for myself. I was misreble at mom's, sometimes my self esteem was so low I couldn't even get out of bed. Finally, in the early '90's, I got a job as a petitioner and moved out and shared an apartment with a friend of mine. Then, in the late '90's, my Dad helped me get on SSI and I moved to California and became a street performer, a job I was really good at. I'm back in Little Rock now and she hasn't learned anything, she still tries to do everything for me. I have my own apartment, though.
dependentnomore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote