catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 14, 2021 at 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupe du jour View Post
@Mountaindewed, I hate going to the gynecologist and I'm not trans. That is a good thing that soon you'll hopefully be done with them. I'm sorry to read that the doctor was short with you.

I actually have my own concern that may require a gynecologist. After over a year of normal periods, this month it has lasted 11 days, and counting. It's been quite light these past five days, but keeps going. I thought it finally stopped, then nope. I have a history of ovarian cysts and cervical polyps but the latter was dealt with a year ago. Maybe they're back? Maybe something else. If it stops tomorrow or the next day, I'll let it go unless long periods become a regular occurrence for me again. I'm never going to have children. I wish my periods just stopped as part of a menopause, but women in my family don't get it until rather old.

Today Hubby and I took a ride into the mountains and saw our first snow of the season. Someone even made a mini snowman (or woman). It looks like it was hitch hiking. I took a picture along with some other pretty scenes during our short hikes. Also a cool chair at the pub we had lunch in. Sorry most are sideways. It's hard to fix on my phone.

Thanks for the pics, Soupe! I love the little snow woman

I want to mention- with the shingles vax you may have a few hours of feeling unwell. I've never had a reaction to a vaccine, but I sure did with the shingles one. I felt like I had the flu for 3 hours. The thing is, it's not just me. I've spoken to a number of people who had a flu-like reaction from the shingles vax. It's definitely worth it to get the vaccine, but I wouldn't plan to do much afterwards. Also this one causes a really sore arm.

Hugs from:
Nammu, Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
Nammu, Soupe du jour