Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 14, 2021 at 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
I saw my doctor today. I explained the pain and the burning to him. I didn’t tell him how it had happened. But he just said it could be one of 2 things. A yeast infection or a UTI. So he did a urine test and prescribed this one time pill thing. He didn’t really do any kind of exam. He looked at a couple of my incisions for less then 10 seconds. He just didn’t really seem like he wanted to be bothered today. He didn’t ask any questions or anything. Even basic ones like “how are you feeling?”

I mean what’s the worst that can happen? I’m not trying to be rude I’m legit just wondering what’s the worst that can happen if you do stuff 10 days after.
maybe you should ask your doctor your question. theres only so much you get get answered here in details that could answer the questions you seem to want answers to.

Im not trying to be rude but your doctor ..........is.........the ones that did the surgery, therefore they are the only ones that know details about your surery that can answer whats the worst thing that could happen.

for .............me.......... the worst thing would have been my rupturing the stitches and my death from hemorrhaging.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote