View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 15, 2021 at 07:05 AM

My boss told me to assign all my tasks to her first, then she will review them all and will assign back to me. So I did just that.

Then yesterday morning, when I assigned a new task of mine to her, she asked me: WHY are you assigning this to ME? UMMMMM.... BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO!!!!!

PLUS, after being with us for over 1 month now, I had to explain my job to her yesterday. She didn't understand that my title, SENIOR STRATEGIST, means I am IN CHARGE OF THE STRATEGY FOR EACH OF MY CLIENT ACCOUNTS. She asked, who devises the strategies? UMMMMMM.... NOT TOO BRIGHT, ARE WE?!? So I sarcastically told her, of course I am in charge of strategy --- this is MY JOB.

I am starting to become just as rude back to her as she is to me, and you know what? I really do not care. Dish it out, and that's what you get back. I have lost all care and concern for how I respond to this lady. They are working me to the bone, they keep piling MORE work onto my plate, and I am breaking as a result. So I just don't care how I come across to my boss at this point. I just don't care. And I know they won't fire me because they need me too much. I'm the most productive member on my team, and my clients love me. Two of my clients gave a lot of praise to my work yesterday on our weekly client calls. So they know I am valuable to them.

My fourth interview with a company is lined up for Monday. I pray I get the job offer next week, which would mean only three more weeks in this hell hole.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Molinit