SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Smile Oct 15, 2021 at 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn View Post
Very strange dissociating episodes recently.
I don't know if it's another me that's doing things or myself just not recording an activity/experience. If it is someone else, he/she never talks to me or leaves a note. None of the voices remember these things being done or who did them. But yesterday morning an unknown voice was singing "I made a sandwich for you" over & over. Later when I went to the kitchen I found a half eaten sandwich, which I had no memory of. I ended up finishing the sandwich, & I'm still feeling bewildered about it.
I have littles inside who love to eat that which I shouldn't be eating - like too many sweets. When I wasn't as co-conscious, I used to dissociate and get scared about what I did or didn't eat. The littles think it helps everyone cheer up when they're feeling scared or down. I think what you're feeling is common when you aren't yet fully co-conscious with the others inside. It'll eventually get easier. We try to negotiate and keep each other in the loop now. Sometimes there's a lot going on, so the inside people try to help us out.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, stahrgeyzer, Taylor27

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn