View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,737 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 18, 2021 at 02:19 PM

I got some mens small sweatpants today. I’m not sure what happened. Why my clothes got bigger. This morning I went to wear one of my flannel hoodies I got in august and it was big on me. Like really big. It fit when I got it and I haven’t lost that much weight. So I had to return both of the ones I got and the stores didn’t have any let alone a small. But I got some camouflage pants which were decent.

I haven’t been eating very good these past few days. I’ve been eating enough quantity wise just not quality wise. Like today for breakfast I had 3 mac and cheese bites, a chocolate Payday, and a full calorie Mountain Dew. At 1:30 this morning I had a glass of iced coffee. So that was 808 calories just for breakfast. Then I tried making up for it but I ended up eating 5 weird flavored Oreos for lunch. I also had a large diet vanilla Dr. Pepper. I did have some soup as an afternoon snack. But I drained the broth and just ate the noodles. So I’m at 1,340 calories minus whatever for the broth. I was going to have some butternut squash noodles for dinner. So I’m around 1,540 calories. Which is enough to lose but the quality was just not good and I’m not sure how to get motivated to eat better. Fixing meals for myself is still hard and I don’t like having my mom do it for me because she’s done so much. So it’s easier for me to grab a package of Oreos instead of steam a bag of corn.