View Single Post
SandyWeb

Member Since Jul 2004
169 hugs
given
Post Oct 19, 2021 at 03:50 PM

I had anxiety for years. Over time, FEAR and anxiety built up to such a point that I became psychotic (paranoid delusional). It was absolutely horrifying. I truly believed all these things were happening to me, even though I couldn't explain how that was possible. And there was one girl and her friends who followed me everywhere....in the ceiling and walls mainly. They did horrible things to me and I tried seriously to kill myself because I couldn't get away from them. I even flew thousands of miles away....and they followed. They sadistically tortured me. But after about 1.5 years on Abilify and Serequel (plus Clonazepam), I didn't hear or feel them anymore. I also was in a safer environment where I was renting a room in a gentleman's house. One day everybody disappeared....just like that.

When my fear and anxiety levels get too high, I tend to start having problems. I am in a situation now where there is fear and anxiety daily. It only gets worse because I am all alone in a dank apartment. I have no friends or family. I have no one to turn to for comfort.

What are the chances of the psychosis coming back? I can't handle even the thought of such a thing. Has anyone resolved their psychosis only to have it return?

Hugs from:
Job 30 26, Princess Zelda, SlumberKitty, Yaowen