mote.of.soul
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2018
21.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 20, 2021 at 05:50 AM

Hi @SandyWeb.

Firstly, I am sorry you're experiencing these distressing symptoms, it's obviously not nice. I have ongoing side effects from previous antidepressant and antipsychic meds, but different to the sort you're dealing with. Continue to hang in there, please. 🙏

I think talk to your doctor and/or psychiatrist again and ask them directly what they can do to help these symptoms go away. They should know shouldn't they? They're doctors? To me, it's not right that they can prescribe medications that cause these kinds of ongoing side effects and then downplay it as 'oh, it's just a reaction to quitting the meds' without even helping you. It's been 5 months of side effects! Be weary that they might suggest going onto some more meds in an attempt to resolve your problem, though. Of course, whether you agree or not to try different meds is ultimately up to you.

I don't know if you have permanent neuro damage, maybe it will eventually go away, I don't know.

That's all I can think of to suggest SandyWeb, I wish I could think of something better. Those are my thoughts. 🙏

Thank you.

Hugs from:
SandyWeb