View Single Post
Claritytoo
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2011
11 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 20, 2021 at 07:09 PM

Hi, I live in Long Island NY and have not been able to find a Psychiatrist or Psychologist who's focus is DID accepting new DID patients. I found some that tell me to call back in a few months. Like February 2022. I thought I found one, I waited two months to see her. This was during covid so she was having her patients waiting outside in their cars. I parked behind the building in the shade because it was very hot out and I didn't have enough gas to let the car run with the air on. I didn't realize there was no phone service behind the building and missed her call for me to come up. By the time I realized I had no phone service behind the building it was too late. She said I was 15 minutes late so the appointment was canceled. I tried to make another appointment recently but I was told she will not see me because I missed the first appointment. She never got on the phone so I could only talk to her clerk. Who was very nice but still couldn't help me. My mental health has been at it's worst recently. Scary bad. Any way does anyone know a Psychologist or Psychiatrist in the Long Island NY NY area that is taking patients. I search on line everyday. I call someone everyday and usually I am told maybe in five months or I am referred to someone who hasn't worked with DID patients. Please help if you can. Thanks
Claritytoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3, stahrgeyzer