View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,627 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 21, 2021 at 06:42 AM

So, another employee, Evan, is leaving my department and the company. He's only been with us for five months, and now he's bailing too because the company is such a mess. He gave his notice two days ago and told me yesterday.

This now leaves only two of us in my entire department with an insanely bad boss, when my department used to be SIX people PLUS a boss. The other employee who is left I think is inept and cannot carry clients. He refuses to write the monthly reports, and he refuses to get on client calls to review reports, so what good is he? This means IF I have to stay, that the brunt of all client responsibilities will fall on my shoulders, unless they hire two more people quickly.

And this other guy who is left apparently is now buddy buddy with the witch (ie, my boss) because the witch told him that Evan is leaving the company, yet the witch did not tell me (of course!).

I am crying and I am praying for a job offer with this company. Hopefully, I will hear something by tomorrow and the end of the week. If I don't get the offer, I am seriously worried about my mental health if I have to stay in this company one second longer.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Molinit